Certified Chimney Professionals In Ashland VA Performing Chimney Cleaning, Chimney Repair & Fireplace / Stove Installations
Throughout the Ashland, VA, region, homeowners trust Chimney Saver Solutions to keep their chimneys and fireplaces working right. From chimney sweep and chimney cleaning services to chimney repairs, inspections and appliance installation, we’ve got you covered year-round.
Ashland VA Chimney Sweep Service
We specialize in CSIA-certified chimney cleaning performed by experienced technicians. Chimney sweeping focuses on two main areas:
- Creosote: This substance can be sticky, flakey, puffy or solid and is flammable in all forms. Creosote is added to your flue every time you burn a wood fire and needs to be professionally removed once a year, at minimum.
- Obstructions: Drafting obstructions such as falling tree debris and the nests built by squirrels, birds and other small animals can narrow your chimney flue. When this happens, smoke and deadly carbon monoxide can back up into your home and put people and pets at risk.
Our chimney inspection services are the best way for you to know about potentially dangerous problems with your chimney and get them fixed fast. When we inspect chimneys throughout the Ashland, VA, area, we examine all visible parts of the structure and its components, looking for anything that could turn into a safety risk or expensive repair issue down the line.
Chimney inspections are recommended once a year and should be performed only by trained individuals with certification through the Chimney Safety Institute of America.
Leaky Chimney & Masonry Repair In Ashland VA
Our chimney sweeps do more than chimney cleaning: we also are experts in all levels of chimney repair projects. No matter what’s happening with your chimney, we’ll get it taken care of quickly and safely.
- Structural masonry repair/tuckpointing/brick replacement
- Chimney crown rebuilds
- Crown and masonry waterproofing
- Chimney cap & chase top repair/installation
- Chimney liner repair/replacement
- Flashing repair/installation
- Smoke shelf & smoke chamber repair
- Fireplace damper repair/replacement
- Firebox repair
If the chimney at your Ashland home is showing signs of leaking, we can quickly determine where the problem is coming from and make the right repairs. You can keep an eye out for these chimney leak signs:
- Water in the firebox
- Dampness on walls and the ceiling near the fireplace/chimney
- White staining on the exterior chimney masonry
- Strong, musty odors coming from the fireplace
- Loose bricks and crumbling mortar
Severely damaged chimneys often need to be partially or completely rebuilt. We bring years of hands-on experience to chimney rebuilding and restoration projects and know what it takes to get an older or damaged chimney back into tip-top shape.
Fireplace, Stove & Insert Installations
Along with chimney sweep and repair services, Chimney Saver Solutions takes pride in helping our customers select the perfect zero-clearance fireplace, heating stove or fireplace insert to bring more heat and better heating performance into their homes.
We’ll make suggestions on different models that will be ideal for your heating needs and aesthetic tastes. We’ll then professionally install your new appliance in accord with all local building and safety codes. In other words, you just tell us what you want, and we’ll make it happen for you.
Certified Chimney Sweeps Serving Ashland VA
It’s easy to bring a trained, CSIA-certified chimney sweep out to your home all year long. We’re based in nearby Richmond, and we’re ready to help with all your chimney cleaning, chimney inspection, chimney repair and appliance installation needs. Call us at (804) 440-5000, or make an appointment through our website when you need exceptional work and predictable results.